Thursday, December 25

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
tehehe cat outside, his name is esky. He's usually really lazy and is very garfield like but he can hear something, maybe the sound of me typing, so he's all like "HMM!! something is moving! maybe I could eat it, oh! what was that?" Oh wow Cocoa is there too now, she's black and very, lol! Esky just chased her up a tree! wow, Cocoa went skits and ran under the house.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Lunch at my aunty Petah and uncle Geoff place, and boy were we spoilt! no more prawns! Aww prawns, not shrimp. I believe its a prawn not a shrimp! Yeah, the cousins weren't as, LOL! Esky just jumped through the window next to me, he's done it before when it ws closed, quite funny. pestulent as usual, maybe everyones in the Christmas spirit, maybe coz its Christmas, but I don't think thats the reason. But James, he's around 7, if you are playing with something, like the KBall my bro got, he'll grab for it going "give me a turn" even though he just took the bionical (is that wat its called?) off another cousin. Meh, maybe its me thats being selfish but he started it!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Rethinking yesterdays thoughts, they were irrelavent pieces of info that don't mean a thing now, so meh, stuff the dying thing. I AM IMMORTAL! Well, yes, yes I am actually. And so are you! Just look at the little train that could and Peter Pan. And I'm done because there are many comebacks to that statement where I would just go "I'm not listening la la la la laaa" or "IS NOT! Santa and... and the toothfairy and his little brother Fred who lives in my top drawer are real!!" Erhem, yes well, I'm in a little kiddy mood, I WANT A PONY! Don't ask about Fred, please don't.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Now its time of the blog where Larry sings... a silly song. Oh Barbara Manatee! You are the one for me.... =D Yeah its time for song of the day because I've written enough. Its not going to be a carol, they are just annoying.

Song of the day

She's a killer, queen, gunpowder, gelatine, dynamite with a lazer beam, guaranteed to blow your mind, recommended at the price, insatiable an appetite, wanna try?

(Mum got the Freddie Tribute DVD and I'm in the mood.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home