Thursday, December 18

YAY! we got our reports today, nothing that was unexpected. Dad hasn't seen it yet and he's gonna crack it hardcore when he finds out about history, shmeh he'll get over it. All the ones I wanted to do good in were excellent so I'm very pleased, and everyone contradicted Ms Caserta (hist teach) in their comments so I felt very proud. And alot of them say I'm capable student, but does that mean I use those capabilities?
Oh well. YAWN! Pheobe's been texting and flirting with people she never met, but the slightly disturbing thing that went with this is what my brother said she should write, "I want u to fall down the stairs so I can nurse you back to health only to break you neck while passionatly fuking u"
Very disturbing but also quite humourous in a very twisted way.
Strange things are happening to me, song off toy story.
welll I'm done for the day.

Song of the day:
Rebel, rebel, you tore your dress,
Rebel, rebel, your face is a mess,
Rebel, rebel how could they know?
Hot tramp, I love you so.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home