Wednesday, December 17

That is no orc horn...
Here come, here come, here come the badgers. aww those dudes are brilliant.

Stapler, address book, pencil, pen, mouse, floppy disc. Suddenly I have nothing to write, maybe my veiws are becoming too discriminating to put on here. here come, here come. sorry impulse. GRR! Jess did it to me again! saying hello and then signing off once I reply. And alby keeps, going away. Man I am really bad company. Yep, so now its down to my song of the day, it was played at the bowling alley and is stuck in my head.

Song of the day:
Love is in the air, in the whisper of the trees.
Love is in the air, in the thunder of the seas.
And I don't know if im just dreaming,
Don't know if I feel sane,
But it's something that I must believe in,
And it's there when you call out my name.


Have you ever sEen the littLe hints People give? PeopLE usuAlly miSs thEm.
YOU don't HAve To say it out loud, i undErstand what you MEan.
Can yOu thiNk only Find yoUrSelf In anOther dead eNd?
toDay just like evErydAy, you just walkeD by. toTally ignOring whaT sHE Wanted tO say, Ruining her hopefuL Dreams...
Silence followed the awfUl crack. Inside i Cried, as the outsIDe would nEver know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home