Tuesday, December 16

I just signed in and saw this little tick box under the sign in box. It says "Remember Me [?]". Do I really want to be remembered?
What would I be remembered as if I was? Ohh sugared beets, I really don't care. forget me forget me you never met me.
Wow there was this soccer player on TV and his mouth was really wide open, I'm surprised a fly didn't fly in. Why can birds fly but flys can't bird? I don't know why she swallowed a fly, perhaps she'll die. hopefully not but just going along with the nursery rhyme.
I had a dream. It was pretty disturbing too. Someone pushed me out of a plane and as I fell to the ground my leg got snagged in a tree and ripped clean off. But suddenly I was plunging into red water. when I hit the water, I started swimming upwards but couldn't reach the top so I just kept swimming and swimming. But then there was nothing it was like there wasn't any water and I fell again. I dunno what that was about but hmm. weird
"I'm sorry, goodnight"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home