Monday, December 15

Who? Is that that girl from gym class? No, that's me. Ew... Who is she and why does she have her own song? Did someone take my lunch?

Pepper Ann, Pepper Ann, Marchin' in her own parade. Pepper Ann, she's like one in a million! Pepper Ann, Pepper Ann, Much too cool for seventh grade. No one's cooler than Pepper Ann! She's her own biggest fan Pepper Ann! Catch 'er if you can, Pepper Ann!

That is my favourite saturday morning programe, well it depends what else there is, like sorry, but I can't stand buzz lightyear of star comand or tarzan. And don't even start on Tabaluka if thats how you spell it. "oooh a mood ring" yep. we got school activities today, I'm doing 4 periods worth of indoor and two of rock climbing and I have a feeling no one else is, oh well, continuing being the little individual who complains about doing too much indoor soccer but will happily do it instead of staying home. Meh, if I stay home Kelly stays home and I don't know if I want that... Nah my sisters cool, sometimes, when shes not kicking me while I try and sought out the stuff/junk/rubbish/treasure (depends on who you talk to) under my desk that happens to be under my bunk. yes well erhem me done now, adios armadillo amegos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home