Wednesday, December 17

and here I am writing again with nothing to say so I'll just keep this window open and when I get some insperation I'll write.

Ohh! Alby got his braces off! and I get to see them tomorrow, I'm so excited! On his behalf. =D. Ahhh...

Everyone keeps going "brb" on me and not coming back, I know I've been complaining about it lately, but it really hurts. Or if they say "hi" and don't say another word until I say "I think I'll join the quite club too" like 10mins later and then they crack it at me and I end up apologising.
Hmmm, I think the brain should be detatchable, then I could sleep without all these strange dreams. But you'd have to leave the brain stem (i think, was I paying attention in science?) so that you could still breathe and circulate blood. Ohh and all those blood vessels would bleed. Maybe it'd be easier if you just turn certain (I know its the wrong certain) sections off.
I'm so addicted to MSN its not funny. Well not to the extent that I ring people up and go "hey go on msn tonight!". But I'm always on it, the really question is do I have a life. The big answer is unknown but mine is no. I sooo don't.
WOOOHOO! Alby and I are rejoicing in the hyperthetical streets!! WOOYAH! He's going crazy and accidently ran crutch first into a mis-placed pole, acording to him not me, i must of been too busy "partying" HAHA! And rachel says she isn't high on sugar or other substances but none of her sentences make sence. Or mabye they do and I'm not making sence. Or I misinterpret too many things all at the same time.
NOOOOO! Alby's gone =(. awww, Frances rejoicing in the streets no more, isn't fun with anyone else. =(
AHH! not this song again. Okay its an okay somg but 5 times in 2 hours?!?!? Take me away from here! I'm feeling it! Grr...
and I think I'm done with only the coment that times are a changing, but I'm still staying the same, still staying sane. Or is that insane if your living in the past?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home