Tuesday, December 23

I forgot the last two days of songs of the days so here they are.

December 22nd
Everyone around love them, love them
Put it in your hands
Take it take it
There's no time to cry
Happy happy
Put it in your heart
Where tomorrow shines
Gold and silver shine


December 23rd
Cannot find the words to say I'm sorry
Don't know how to show You I was wrong
Wasted all that You had given me
Now I'm left with nothing and no one
And I find it's my fault
I'm the only one to blame
For the tears and the pain
I don't know what I can say
Or would it matter anyway
'Cause I don't know how you could still forgive me
For all that I have put You through
Is there anything that I can do


Shiny Happy People by REM and I don't know by Third Day.
Peace out leaders of today
Adios Angry Alligator Amegos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home