Friday, December 19

Yeah, I've been bored so I was reading a few of my october posts and those poems are so negative it isn't funny. Come on with the monty python "Always look on the bright side of life" =D well, I'm going to have to write a more happier one now. Its probally not possible without making it cheesey, but I like cheese, especially melted on toast. ah... yeah....

Puppy doggy,
Wheres your lead?
Are you a loner ranger?
Have you been freed?
Free from your boundries
Released from your cage
Able to run wild
To start a new page
Moving in your own direction
Walking your own way
Don't worry puppy doggy
This is your day

And I think I'll stop there....erhem, well thats pretty mediocre is not further down the road. Chess set. Check and mate. You sunk my battle ship, awww noice bogus adventure. OH! buy a Christmas tree!! PLEASE! I loathe them so that if you don't buy one I'll have to burn them and that means no profit for the group. PLEASE BUY THEM! they are $26 except for the ones marked as $30. AHHH! I said that way too much today. 10am-6pm, come buy! come buy! please! And let me tell you, you do not want to do a pick up of 40 decent sized trees on a hot day. pine needles get in ur clothes and the sap gets all over ur hands and clothes and if you get poked in the eye it stings like burning wire, well i don't know about that but its close. Enough of my complianing. Cheery-o then =D=D i love it really, just don't say you like the smell of the pine or I'll have to stick a tree up your bottom.
Adios Abundat Not-your-average Amegos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home