Sunday, March 14

sick cebu is rowing and sneezing achoo moo moo, achoo moo moo, moo moo.
I'm a Gnu, I'm a Gnu! The g-nicest work of g-nature in the zoo!
I'm a Gnu, how do you do? You really ought to k-now w-ho's w-ho's,
I'm a Gnu, spelt G-N-U, I'm g-not a Camel or a Kangaroo
So let me introduce, I'm g-neither man or moose, Oh g-no g-no g-no I'm a Gnu!
=) Daddy started out in San Fransico, tooting on his trumpet loud and mean. Suddenly a voice said go forth daddy, spead the picture on a wider screen.
Yep, I thought I should return to some degree of unneeded nonesence. but then it might be needed by some.
Pass the pepper please! Thanks
Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, save it for a rainy day, catch a falling star and put it in your pocket never let it fade away.
Bordem is mine! muhaha. Now everyone shall be bored for I am the Queen of the Borkingdem in Boretopia and I am here to take over... where am I? Wait I'm in Borkingdem, but I already rule Borkingdem. Oh never mind, I'll just sit here twiddling my thumbs. Or not because its really hard to type while twiddling thy thumbs.
She says, she says, she doesn't know where, she is, or where she was, or if she even lived, before you found her here. But where is that?
Never was really good at geography.
Well I think my work here is done, now, your mission, if you choose to except it is... unknown to me, ask your parents.
Toots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home