Friday, January 30

I started a joke, which started the whole world crying. But I didn't see, that the joke was on me, oh no. I started to cry, which started the whole world laughing, oh, if I'd only seen, that the joke was on me.

Yeah, hi people. The lack of something to say is overwelming. But I don't exsist today, so it doesn't really matter what I do say, cause it wouldn't exsist if someone had not said it. Pulsing under my skin, the blood within, the veins that may, be released someday. What do you see, when you look right through me? mohahahaha. I give you a hug. You look like you need a hug, so I'll give you a hug. =] Nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be this hard, oh take me back to the start. soo, yeah. Adios Apricot-Flavoured Amigo's (the A adjective today was brought to you by the letters H, Q and the number 5.)

I looked at the skies, running my hands over my eyes, and I fell out of bed, hurting my head from things that I said. 'Till I finally died, which started the whole world living, oh, if I'd only seen that the joke was on me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home