Monday, January 19

"...but I know I can't talk to that guy for more than about 3 seconds before I start thinking that gnawing my own leg off might be a more better way to spend my time." Strong Bad. You are my hero. Scroll, scroll, da button, du button, scrolling so smooth like butter on a muffin. http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html
You shall be-dazzled in all its dazzlement. OHH! AND CHECK OUT TEEN GIRL SQUAD! I met a possum. Lets get youghurt. MSG'D! Weirded out! yes, I might have further references to them so you might want to have a look.
And amy, I'm sorry I made a big deal out of you asking for my help and then not waiting for a reply. It was silly. but then that goes very well with the general stuff that goes on. SILLY BILLY! tehehe. billy don't be a hero, don't be a fool with your life. billy don't be a hero, come back and make me your wife. And thats all from me, tune in next time to hear Larry sing, everyones got a baby kangaroo, yours is pink but mine is blue...
Adios Another A-Starting Adjective Amigos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home