Friday, January 16

Good Day. How are we all on this lovely Friday? Hope you are good, good, gooooooooooood.
The love we've all been in before, a million ways to burn. Do do dee do da, yep I'm bored. shawing! ting-ting-ping TWANG! tehehe. Yeah random lyrics is the go. Oh I am what I am, I'll do what I want, but I can't hide. Hello, I'm your mind giving you someone to talk to. HELLO! Howdy Partner. Yo, yo, yo my bro-ther. How YOU doin'? wink-wink nudge-nudge how's your father? EEH! Damn poles (not polish people, they are cool) think they can stand anywhere. Wasted thoughts broken hearts, love was not acknowledged. Hmmm, soooo, you put your left arm in, your left arm out, your left arm in and you shake it all about, you do the hokey pokey and you turn around, thats whats its all about. WOOOOOAAHH, a hokey pokey, WOOOOAAAHH, a hokey pokey, WOOOOAAAHHH, ahokey pokey. Thats what its all about. Well not really. Jellyman, offspring, offspring, jellyman. You have some serious trill issues dude. WOAH RIGHTIOUS RIGHTIOUS! Dude, Mr Turlte is my father, I'm Crush. And he is a ledg. Give me some flipper, noggin. *thonk*
Let it ring a long, long, long, long time, if i don't pick up, hang up, call back, let it ring some more. "birds! birds!" is all we heard before she flew away, and the more I've been thinking, the more I know, know I'm living alone...
Thats all folks! Adios Awesome Airforce Amigos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home