Tuesday, December 30

I love you, you're better than ice-cream.=)=) Sorry, but its catchy. Speaking of catchy, the mexican hat dance! Ben and I were singing it, even though it has no words though knox and I think we were starting to annoy Shayesta. We saw LOTR, second time for me, the ending is soooo corny! Give me a bucket I need to throw up, and I didn't even eat any avacardo. Bleh!
Tehehe Mr Depp is bald!! haha, what movie am I watching? You'll have to guess.
Do do dooo-de do, ba ba baa-da ba. Hmm. etc. etc. and so on. KABLAMO!

Have you ever seen,
A body of a dead man,
Perished in the heat,
half buired in the sand.

Ching-edy ching ching ching-edy. TING! =)
Song of the day:
Good morning starshine, the earth says hello,
You twinkle above us,
We twinkle below,
Good morning starshine, you lead us along,
My love and me as we sing,
Our early morning singing song,


It was on Simpsons the other night. =) I bring you looove!
Mist and shadow, cloud and shade. All shall fade, all shall fade...
Adios Awesome Air-guitar Amegos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home