Monday, December 29

RAH RAH RAH RAH RAH RAH RAH RAH RAH RAH RAH
Sorry, chatting to me mate Alby and that got stuck in my head.
Who me? Yes you! Couldn't be! Then who stole the cookie from the cookie jar. Whats funny is that we actually have a cookie jar and I ate the last cookie!!! TEHEHE!! *skips away giggling*

*comes back*
I love you, you're better then ice-cream. I love you, you lovely lovely dream. Oh you gotta see it, i think i'm obsecesed, or maybe I'm in love. Nope, I'm just obsesced. Funky chunky monkey. Dancing like a star.
And I've given up on the story, it was crap and was going nowhere.
CHEESE WAS NEVER UNCOOL!! (except those hairy/mouldy ones)
Writing about milk products... What did the first person to milk a cow think they were doing?!? Oh I just going to pull and this cows udder, wow! its drinkable and yummy! Okay, I just grossed myself out. I hope i grossed you out too.
MOOOOOOOOOOSE! GOOOOOOOOOOSE! MOOOOOOOOSES! geese
Ohh, I finished the Ellie Chronicles 6 days ago. AND IT WAS BRILLIANT!! BLOODY BRILLIANT!! AND AND!! OOOOH! I want to tell you people who read and who don't, but stories aren't the same if you know how it ends. So I'll just say this.... HA I'M NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING! READ IT YOURSELF! And be prepared to read pure brilliance. thANk yua John Marsden!
I love you, I really really do.

Song of the day: (I would do the ice-cream kitten but i did that yesterday)

Its got the zip that makes you flip and thats what really counts
In the Whoop-de-Dooper Loop-de-Looper Alley-Ooper Bounce!

Now, half this bounce is
90 percent mental
If ya calculate the specific Tiggerjectory of
yer Stripecelleration Diviferous by the
Square Boot of yer Rebounce, yer
Vertical Situituation should Riccatica-chet
yer Hydraulific Fu-silly-age into
an Accelerometric De-orbit!
Any questions?

(yeah I couldn't remember all of it so I used the net what a handy thing it is)
well thats all from me! Adios Apple Antidote Amegos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home