Wednesday, December 31

Today is the last day of 2003. Hurrah, within the next 12hrs I will sit down on a couch and go "wo ho another year" very unexcitedly.
Nature knows nothing of evil, nothing of violence,
Nature knows nothing of death, nothing of silence.
Pow, pow, pow! Onguard, toshay! Bang bang. Me bored, what else can I say? Au mein koft tut wei! (KITTY KAT! aww man my first published short story, published meaning in the school mag, lol funny, well actually lame.)
And they smile as if all is good and well,
But inside the pressure starts to swell.
They're no longer effected by what happens outside their head,
They focus on the confusion instead.
And then they realise that it isn't what it was.
And start the whole mind-numbing circle again, just because...
Depression is just anger without enthusiasm. Or something of the sort.

Song of the day:

Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head, i wanna drown my sorrow, no tomorrow, no tomorrow
and i find i kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
the dreams in which i'm dying are the best i've ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
when people run in circles its a very, very mad world.... mad world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home