Saturday, January 24

In the morning when I woke up, he was sitting on the edge of my bed, with his brother whose name was Fred, he'd bought him along to sing me a song.
Right, let's hear it here, what's that clicking noise?
That's Fred, he's a "metrognome", haha!
Ha ha ha, hee hee hee
"I'm a laughing Gnome and you don't catch me"
Ha ha ha, hee hee hee
"I'm a laughing Gnome and you can't catch me"

tehehe, early Bowie, you have to hear. Laughing Gnome. tehehe. aww brilliance. So what are you people doing today? like chicken tonight?
*steping* Do do do de do *right kick* *steping ther way* do do do de dooo. *left kick* tada. yes as per usual when writing on this little blog of mine, I am bored. but not completly.

Own up, I'm a gnome, ain't I right, haha
"Haven't you got an 'ome to go to?"
No, we're gnomads
"Didn't they teach you to get your hair cut at school? You look like a rolling gnome."
No, not at the London School of Ecognomics

tehehe. ahhh. so good, is not good. Adios Arrowed Apple Amigos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home