Saturday, July 1

you see me, do i look okay to you? give me your hand. i'll shake it, and shake it again. i'll smile 'til my face falls off my head. if its good for you, its good for me too...

hello. i found something odd the other day. 'regenerated imagination' was part of someone's link menu. i don't know who they are, but i liked what they had there and felt privledged that there was a link to my site. i can't beleive i didn't know about it. its a weird feeling being known by someone you don't know... kinda flattering too. if you'd like to check it out the addy is: http://www.indeterminacy.blogspot.com/, its called "The Synchronicity of Indeterminacy". its good, i like the whole idea of the site. so check it out. peace out fellow humans.

"The one thing which we seek with insatiable desire is to forget ourselves...to lose our sempiternal memory, and to do something without knowing how or why...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

what did i say? why do you give a shit? they're trying, to pry in, to my brain. but i'm gone. i'm running down highways, 'til i see, your face. i just need to see you now, i just need to see you now. and i don't care about anything else... (The More You Talk The Less I Hear - Armor For Sleep)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home