Tuesday, June 6

bones, skin, nails and flesh. on a bed of lack of passion, a medievil consequence. they worry you with all their talk of how you're not their kind...

6/6/06

ooooh! isn't it superstiously scary! its a load of crap if you ask me. that number has been re-translated from the hebrew into 616 anyway. so really... we're already dead, if thats what's meant to happen. i personally think its just a number, and not meant to be assumed as a date. a house with the number 666 isn't the house of the beast. it was a counting number before that. i have a student number, but it doesn't mean everything that has that number is mine.
well anyway. hope your doomsday was as good as mine. i had a chemistry exam =)

"hey sugar, how'd you get so fine?"
"baby. i was born that way!"

now i'm stealing her body and taking it home, there is always one more fall. this will hurt you, it's killing me. this is the salt in my side, this is the thorn in my eye. this will hurt you, and i will too, and i will... (bitemarks and bloodstains - finch)

1 Comments:

Blogger Indeterminacy said...

I love your take on 666. Maybe I should stop blogging when I reach story 666.

12:28 am, July 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home