Monday, August 30

Where do we go? Nobody knows... I've got to say, I'm on my way down, God give me style and give me grace, God put a smile apon my face...


Yay! Parent teacher interviews! None! So I get the day off! Pity theres no one to share it with... party of one. Many strange thoughts running through my head, let us grab one and write it down.
tomorrow isa tuesday and I don't know if I'll see it. I always complain about Tuesdays "Its still Tuesday!" you might hear me say with annoyance. But Tuesdays are rather enjoyable, even though I have to wake early for band, its stage band and the music we play is worth it. I also have my trumpet lession on tuesday so I get to miss out on a class which is a bonus. Maybe I shouldn't complain so much about tuesdays, but its not tuesday at the moment so how can I tell whether I'll be annoyed about it being tuesday tomorrow when today is Monday and I'm home alone pumping Coldplay? With no one but my fat cat Esky.
Tomorrow won't be cool, everyone will be saying how cool their day off was. not me... All I got to show for it is this blog and a short story how I walked around a couch in my living rooms 250times (2kms worth) because it was raining outside. I hate this I hate you. Its nothing personal....

Tell all my friends I'm dead, I'm leaving you, this time its for good. Tell all my friends that I'm dead, It won't be long before you forget my name...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

1:01 pm, March 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

12:58 am, March 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home