Sunday, August 29

From the moment I wake, to the moment I sleep, I'll be there by your side; just you try and stop me, I'll be waiting in line, just to see if you care...

Today is sunday, woo and yay.
I don't like this. I'm never invited over to Kates and then suddenly amy's online and guess where she is? At Kates. And no she can't talk to me now because they're going out. And this happens all the time and the reason I wasn't invited was that "Kate could only have one person" which was amy's excuse, but I know Kates mum I she wouldn't of had a problem with me being over there. And this happens all the time and I hate it, I'm so reved up right now and I feel like breaking something. Then Amy goes brings her discman to school and her and Kate listen to it, only two earpieces, sorry Frances, oh no, we can't talk to you, we're listen to music, hey! where are you going? When will it stop? I'm bringing this stuff up becasue I'm annoyed. I'm going to go now.
Whats funny is they'll never read this =(

So I look in your direction, but you pay me no attention and you know how much I need you, but you never even see me...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haiz same case as me...(someone u dunno)

7:29 pm, August 29, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home