Saturday, February 14

They call him, Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning, no-one you see, is smarter than he, and we know Flipper, lives in a world full of wonder, flying there-under, under the sea!
I've had that tune stuck in my head all week and it wasn't until my good friend kate started singing along that I actually released what it was from. I would kinda go "Mumble, mumble, faster than lightning, not very frightning" Well I was wrong. Hurray for wrongness! I'm glad I can accept my being wrongness. Usually its like, "no i'm not wrong, you just misinterpretted me or I used the wrong wording, but I'm not wrong." Or something along those lines, stupid, stupid frances and her arrogant ways.
Meh, I am who I am, accept me for that, theres no word to me that means 'I can't', over the years I might change alittle, but it won't be a complete soul transplant.
You won't try to change me, unless you look for flaws, leave me living the way I am, living for my own, happy cause.
So what are we up to on this beaming sunny saturday? I just got back from a sleep over at bens and I'm not sleeply... yet. It was good, we played alot of Nintendo Gamecube and watched freddie vs jason, and darkness falls. And I think we consumed about, 7-8 litres of coke, and 2 of solo.
Solo, meaning singular, and so-lo as how he felt. I read that out of a book my brother was reading, the ones that get left in the living room and you go, "wow, a book" and start reading, but it got abit boring, so I didn't finish it.
Hmm. And a million balloons and performing baboons, and give it to me, now! I want the world, I want the whole world, I want to lock it, all up in my pocket, its my bar of chocolate. Give it to me now! I want today, I want tomorrow, I want to wear them like braids in my hair, AND I DON'T WANT TO SHARE THEM!
You look outside through the window out into the dark garden and she a sad little girl. Or maybe its just a reflection from the light inside, the house that keeps you alive, but leaves you feeling empty. The sensation is gone again and you wonder who... what am I to only feel a slight heat when the world catches on fire. Wondering if something is missing in your eyes...
Do what you have to, to get yourself across. So that people have the chance to try and understand, the chance to try and help.
"Coz its me, and my life, its my life..." (Dido - My Life)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home