Tuesday, February 10

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye, so you think you can love me and leave me to die! Oh baby! Can't do this to me baby! Just gotta get out! just gotta get right outta here! DA NANANA NA A LA AAAH! do do do do dooo, nothing really matters, Anyone can see, nothing really matters, nothing really matters tooo mmmmeeeeEE!!
ahuh! Amy and I were singing that allllll day, 1 because it is the most awesomest awesome song and 2 because she had it the "We Will Rock You" CD. And the best thing is, everyone knows the words go you'll start the Galileo bit and you'll hear echos through-out the courtyard. Well thats how loud we were singing, in our very beautifull off tone, out of key voices. It was awesome, we should do it everyday, but different songs, that ppl know. Hmm. Anyway. AYE! 'Ow U doin'!? Noice.
Back in my day, we had to walk 30kms to school each day, and by the time we got home we had to go to school again, boy our feet hurt. And.. and our shoes were made of a block of wood strapped to our feet, oh boy, those were the days. You young people are so lucky.
Where did that come from? OH! OH! Hyperventilating! I feel so loved, I'm home group leader. I get a shiny badge and get to say "I'm 10B leader!" and "CARN THE B!". Well I said the second one last year in our 9B posse, but meh. 10B is the best, you cannot beat the B.
GRR MSN NOT WORKING! Throw shoe at computer, but that would require going outside and getting my shoe. Anyway. Yeah. wow, form leader.
Well Adios Amature Archers Amigos! Love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home