Sunday, February 8

OH NO I've run out of cantalope, or rock melon for those northern ppl. have to get some more!
mmmm beautiful cantalope. How are we all? I think I say that every blog and still no answer, u rude littl ppls! Well, if you want to know... I got chills, they're multiplyin', and I'm losin' control, cause the power you're supplyin', it's ELECTRIFYIN'! ahuh. it is. Yep I'm bored stiff, or as Catch Phrase would have it animated, a plank of wood with 'stiff' written on it. AAAH I'm out of cantaloope again, where does it go!?! I want to know! Just like I want to know who stole the cookie, from the cookie jar. and don't blame me, it was mine to start with. Wait, no, it wasn't me. ahhh! um, off that subject...
You better shape up, cause I need a man, and my heart is set on you, you better shape up, you better understand, to my heart I must be true.
Who is the muffin man, everyone asks if you know the muffin man but seriously, I don't, and its unfair! I wanna know the muffin man! PLEASE HELP ME! Do you know the muffin man? Who is he?
Your the one that I want... sorry, its stuck in my head.
OH! And I got 'Minight Madness' stuck in my head from the bats musical in yr 8.
Hello Everybody! It's twelve o'clock, its time for you to come alive, welcome to the party, we're really gonna rock, gonna boogie, gonna jive! Feel that groovn hipnotic beat, feel the beat, feel those disco rhythems in your feet, in your feet, we're gonna reach the top and we ain't never gonna stop!
Midnight madness, midnight madness, feel the power of the witching hour, from the moment you hear the band start playing, your in a trace! Midnight madness midnight madness dance with me this disco fantasy, theres no use trying to resist the music GET UP AND DANCE!
Thats a bit scary I still remember that, I started making up a little and I don't think its "Feel that groovn hipnotic beat" but its along those lines.
Well anyway, HOW YOU DOIN"!
Gotta scadadle now, Adios Abandoned Ape Amigos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home