Saturday, May 26

Jayde lost her iPod. I don't know who Jayde is, but i do know her iPod, as it is right next to me here. My mum found it on Thursday in Box Hill, but we have no idea how to return it, and now mum's getting excited over software and such. But I was riffling through it, and she has an amazing, absolutly fantastic taste in music, so even though i think my mum does deserve an iPod, I don't think she should have Jayde's. So iPod owners, atleast put one contact in the contact section, because if you lose it, they will become your best friend. I'm just hoping that Jayde will google "lost iPod" or "found iPod" in sheer hope and desperation and stumble across this blog. JAYDE! WE HAVE YOUR IPOD! um... that doesn't some like a ransom note does it? so if you know someone called Jayde who has lost her ipod, or if you are jayde, contact me, and i'll ask you a series of questions, maybe to identify you as jayde or just because i like prying into other people's tremendous taste in music. my mum's going to see if something come's p in the local paper, she wants to give it a week, i want to wait a month, but then again, free iPod. but jayde, you must find this post and find your iPod, unless you just have heaps of cash the throw around...

google search words
Jayde's iPod
omg i lost my ipod
black 80GB iPod (pretty fucking expensive (excusing my potty mouth))
apple iPod

note: this isn't an iPod plug, i don't have an iPod, i have a creative MuVo^2 and he is the most handsom mp3 of all. see here.

5 Comments:

Blogger Indeterminacy said...

If Jayde never contacts you and if you feel guilty about keeping the ipod...

I have this mp3 stick from hell. The only good thing about it is it has a display window with several lines, so you can see a list of songs in a directory. Everytime you press a button the light comes on and stays on for 15 seconds. This causes the battery to die, so I turned off the light. But when the light is off you cant read unless you#re in direct sunlight. Which makes it a real challenge to work through the menus and submenus of settings to turn it back on again. Also you cant plug it into an usb slot directly. You need a cable. No cable, no music onto the player.

I could live with all that, but the *%!$=# thing eats the songs. If you turn it off the wrong way, or if the battery dies while playing, you copy several songs on it at once (and not one at a time), or just generally use it, songs and directories start to disappear. Once it started playing garbled sounds, and when I tried to play the song again time it had been eaten.

It was a Christmas present.

6:32 am, May 27, 2007  
Blogger Frances bo bancess said...

i was about to call it the mp3 from hell, but i can't dis' christmas presents. i ean, it's the thought that counts... as long as it wasn't "muhaha, this mp3 is going to bring him pain and frustration" then it's alright... but i could just be saying that because it's not mine... sorry.

6:22 pm, May 27, 2007  
Blogger Indeterminacy said...

That's ok - my wife gave it to me. I think I'll just let her use it for a while. She used to criticize my taste in the presents I'd pick out for her, but in the long run, I have a much better track record than she does. Also, she ignores all the subtle hints I give her!

7:29 pm, May 27, 2007  
Blogger Frances bo bancess said...

Haha, I think that track record may be in the eyes of the beholder. But seeing i don't know any of your misjudgments in present buying/giving, i'll say the mp3 takes the cake. I don't know about those subtle hints, neon lights tend to help, though they do tend to be a bit tacky... i'm all for ignoring subtle things anyway, which i think was your point.

7:41 pm, May 27, 2007  
Blogger Indeterminacy said...

Actually it's worked out quite well for me. The last few Christmas and birthday presents I picked out were really on target, and she's seeing how much I suffer with this mp3-thing, that I think I will never hear anything again about having bad taste.

10:11 pm, May 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home