Saturday, October 14

this is may baby. isn't he a cutie? his name is Cedric and I want you all to be nice to him. No calling him a try-hard iPod, because he's better than that. And you're not allowed to call product placement, because you can't buy Cedric, he's mine. There are no others like him, and if you think I'm being possessive and a little scary, I am. Cedric is my connection to my music and therefore I love him. He's one of the top four "I take everywhere" things, and definately my favourite.
It was also his first birthday last month. That sounds a bit obsessive, but I was cleaning up for the mum moving house and I came across the receipt. It makes me just want to pinch his cheek in a scary auntie manner and say "you're one year old! coochie, coochie" but he doesn't have cheeks.
I hope I'm not the only one who personifies possessions. The could be a decent band name. the "Personified Possessions".
peace

3 Comments:

Blogger Indeterminacy said...

I love the endearing way you wrote about your ipod. Now I want one too.

2:40 pm, October 14, 2006  
Blogger Frances bo bancess said...

hah! but you can't! muhahahaha! =] wait.. you don't have one already? just any mp3 player? how unusual.

7:33 pm, October 14, 2006  
Blogger Indeterminacy said...

I have a cd-player that plays mp3 cds. Maybe for Christmas I'll get an mp3 stick.

7:56 pm, October 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home