Wednesday, October 11


I'm much more of a pacer (or mechanical pencil if thats what you want to call it) person. Pens are unreliable, in pockets, on paper, in exams, on furniture, with little kids (whether they draw with it or chew on it and get a mouth ful of ink, although i know some adults who have done it. Frances says NO to blue teeth), on hot days, on really cold days, if you lose the lid, when they bleed through paper and also, they're no where to be seen when you need them. Well I guess the last one applies to pacers too, but that isn't the point.
cheerio

p.s. thanks indy for pointing out the lovely toolbar feature.

p.p.s. I really can spell 'self-consciously' i was just frustrated with the pen. oh gosh... what have I done, now the world will think that my typos are actually due to my terrible spelling not clumsy and rapid typing. *shakes head* what will become of me? is there a place in this world for those who aren't consciuos? Ah! there I go again... I should stop. good night, good morning, where ever you are.

p.p.p.s. oh crap, i just put a farewell message in the post post script. now people will think i can't spell and that I don't know the proper use of post-scripts. and now that I'm over using postscripts for stuff I could have put in the body. bother.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Boy from S.A.C.A.D.A. said...

I enjoyed your historicle post with handriting to. Thats what i did at my internett-blog. i am always chewing on my pencels.

11:31 pm, October 11, 2006  
Blogger Frances bo bancess said...

thanks secret agent. I really like the stories and pictures on your blog. they do remind me of someone though... thanks for commenting! ;)

7:18 pm, October 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home