Sunday, May 13

A penny for your thoughts, I'm more interesting in buying than selling, but always willing to share.

*dances*
I am now officially, this post shall serve as written evidence, on an incredible high.
Indie, one of the most astounding and terribly charming writers has nominated me for a Thinking Blogger Award! His blog captures my conciousness rather often and his stories are fantasticly woven, written and increasely addictive. I'm pretty sure I can't nominate him in return, but if i could he would definately be at the top. So here are the rules and my nominations.

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the Thinking Blogger Award.

I nominate:

I.
Perplexed' s blog isn't often updated, but i feel the immense talent shown in the writings make up for it completely. the depth and content is incredible.
II. Enemy of the Republic's blog
Cruel Virgin is amazing. full stop. i am in total awe of her strong personality and opinions, even (and maybe especially) when she gets crap from commentees. Fantastic reading for provoking thoughts.
III.
KittyMeow has a reasonably young blog, but it's artistic flair is really quite amazing. and she's Australian, which doesn't sway my vote at all, but i did fell the bubbling sense of national pride when i found out.
IV.
V.


I don't know another two... so this post will be updated when i find some really pretty gems. thanks again to Indie, you are a legend!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home