Monday, September 6

This is the story of a girl, who cried a river and drowned the whole world, and while she looked so sad in photographs, I absolutely love her, when she smiles...

Well hello there. Imagine seeing you here. How are you? I wish someone would ask me that... besides on msn.
I don't understand. I'm reall with people, I try to understand them, I listen to their problems, I try to help when they want it, why doesn't it work the other way round? They say to have good friends you have to be one... but what am I doing wrong? please tell me...

my head hurts
my heart aches
to stop this pain
what will it take?
and through this mist,
I'm yet to cry,
not like you'd notice,
the tear in my eye...

This is the story of a girl, who's pretty face she hid from the world. And while she looked so sad a lonely there, I absolutely love her..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home