Wednesday, September 8

and the spies came out of the water, and your feeling so bad cause you know, that the spies hide out in every corner, but you can't touch them no, because they are spies....
mmmhmm, better believe it.
how are we? or you? my only reader. *claps* horray! did you know that its almost our little regenerated imagination's first birthday? how cool is that? It so has to have a party. Have to think of some presents. WOO! sounds like a plan, this time it'll work.
I want to be a supermodel... its a song not a dream!
I beleive in the right to live, unfortuanly I'm the one who gets in the way of me doing that. I wish I could be more bothered, its like, yay, its the weekend but no one wants me to go anywhere so I'll dwell in this self pity and not leave or take the initiative. I'm so sick of taking the initiative.
Did you know that I broke a pair of nail clippers on my big toe nail? they were even the ones for toes. strange isn't it? isn't it strange? maybe, maybe not. I hope your nodding your head in agreeance or yelling in disagreeance. are they the right words? The right words to say are so hard to find...
I awake to see no one is free...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

1:10 pm, March 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

1:07 am, March 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home