Saturday, December 8

i am unreasonably grumpy when i'm sick, and it is just by pure luck that i don't get sick often. it is seriously painful talking to me when i'm in one of these sickness induced moods, because once i've give my fair share of cynicism i suddenly feel guilty for making others feel crap and so become all jokes and border on the point of an over-enthusiastic puppy that can't sit still. it also seems to increase the amount of sarcasm i use, or it just makes it more obvious. so this is my apology to the fine ladies that i work with that i bestowed this treatment upon today, i really am sorry. i am also really sorry that i will probably be like this tomorrow aswell, it'd only get worse if i try to repair my character quirks. peace out.

ground control to major tom, your circuit's dead, there's something wrong, can you her me major tom, can you hear me major tom, can you hear me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home