Tuesday, January 16

*dances*
I am dancing because I got into my first preference of science at Melbourne Uni! horray! *dances some more*. First round offers came out today, i wasn't too excited because i needed a 85.05 but only got 84.05 ENTER, but the clearly-in mark went down to 83! horray! non-victorian citizens (as in, not of the state Victoria in Australia, compared to not being of the Victorian era, 1837-1901 i think...) probally don't have a clue what I'm talking about. the Enter is nothing like american SAT scores though, the highest ENTER is 99.95-8. i'm not going to try and explain it, it'll bring down my mood, just like my former small-group leader at church telling me everyone who's still there individual scores, which all happened to be over ninety. gosh, she probably didn't mean to rub it in my face, i would have been happy knowing if they were happy or unhappy with their scores. The number doesn't matter, its the way you feel about it that does. adios. *dances away*

p.s. where is your boy tonight? I hope he is a gentleman.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Boy from S.A.C.A.D.A. said...

Im glad you got a good nummber in you're scores i think shcool is hard i even got Ds and a F once. maybe i will be a gentilman when i grow up but i dont know if i want to kiss girls or dance with them.

10:08 pm, January 16, 2007  
Blogger Frances bo bancess said...

yeah some girls can be scary, i hope you find a nice one though. dancing is fun!

12:08 pm, January 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home