Tuesday, December 26

some scrapped lines, the remains of many poems/dialogs that i only like or wrote because of these lines, thought they should be allowed to show themselves somewhere. (i may have subconsciously stolen these from songs, but not on purpose)
i fell asleep with dreams of you and woke up in your arms.
when you find who did this, give her a hi-five from me.
it's only rational to believe that you don't love me.
maybe they need too much to want anything.
you needn't worry about this one, she'll die soon anyway.
you're hiding your best part from me.
i need to get you out of my head, but you're holding on with all kinds of contraptions.
i wish i could understand what you want me to be.
modesty traded in for five seconds of attention.
forgetting isn't hard when you never heard at all.
throwing words like spears, she spoke sharply, causing hate, remorse, sorrow, anger, love, madness, gaiety and apprehension to pour from the gapping wounds of her victims.
i think i love you too much to live without you here.
i fell asleep with dreams of you and woke up feeling cold.

1 Comments:

Blogger Indeterminacy said...

These thoughts are like yummy little bread crumbs - and very filling.

Thanks for reading my so-called stories and for the very kind comments.

I wish you all the best for the coming year.

5:09 am, December 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home