Thursday, June 24

ahoy me hearties! I'll sing you a song a song of the sea! bird's eye fishfingers!
Spidermang! Rock and roll ain't noise pollution. I want moon boots, the white ones with the blue neons that Alby owns, well that he says he owns. Moon boots, moon boots, magical, magnificent moon boots. And all these kinds of music keeps pouring out of me, cause somebody loves me, at last. Well all I'll tell, spells "ll". Loving you, is easy coz your beautiful, do-n-do-en-do-dooo YA! Everyday when you're walking down the street, everybody that you meet, has an original point of view, and I say , hey! hey, what a wonderful kind of day, we can learn to work and play, and get along with each other. What animal is the Brain meant to be in "Arthur"? A-a-r-d-v-a-r-k! And I don't want the worl dto see me, coz I don't think that they'll understand and when everythings made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am... I believe in a thing called love, just listen to the rhythm of my heart, there's a chance we could make it now, we'll be rocking 'til the sun goes down. Stripy toe socks, but they lack the purple.
I stood on the end of the bridge and as he jumped into the water. He hit the water and was summerged for about 10 seconds, then exploded from the rippling water screaming. "AHHH! ITS SO COLD! YOU WON'T BELIEVE HOW...AHHH FREEZING!" He swam to the bank and clammered out and met me on the bridge, then we ran.
black blue yellow green red pink purple orange white
And I think thats the nonsense I've been waiting for. Thank you and good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home