Saturday, June 19

I shot the sherif, but I did not shoot the deputy...
WOOOOOOOOO! we lost tennis today. meh, potato, potato, tomato, tomato. Oh that so doesn't work when you write it. oh well.
STATE YOUTH GAMES!
OH SO GOOD SO GOOD! WOO! yeah so good, ULTIMATE FRISBEE! YUM! thats what our team name was YUM! (youth under mitcham) yummy yummy yummy I got love in my tummy and I feel like loving you. And we got cool t-shirts, they say yum on them. And we slept in tents and it was really uncomfortable, and then we sufferer from sleep depravation over the next 2-3 days. And I found out that I talk in my sleep. Supposedly I asked Jo if she wanted an apple... twice... and then said I couldn't be bothered, which was very rude of me. And did I meantion the yum t-shirts? oh yes... um... and and! the food! why we brought so much I don't know, but we did, and it was good. smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you. "Tell me Clarice, what did he say to you?"... I'm not gonna finish it coz I don't like the other half, but it was part of the ness of SYG.
OOOH! Working at 1 til close again. should go soon. have ta get changed. and then!!
and then! and then! ALEX'S PARTY! WOOO! happy birthday mate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home