Thursday, May 27

Something's up with Jack, something's up with Jack, don't know if we're ever going to get him back...

whats new? I finally got work experience, nowhere that I want to go my careering life, where ever that may be, but work experience all the same. First week at... nunawading library and second week at Spotlight in Box Hill. How boring are they?? Yawn, I can feel the tedium already, BUT BUT BUT!!!! Because I got them I can now go to STATE YOUTH GAMES!! WOO! YEAH!!
STATE YOUTH GAMES!! yeah ok, and i'm nearly done... STATE YOUTH GAMES!! okay.

He's all alone up there, locked away inside, never says a word, hope he hasn't died...

Yeah I think our year level is having a little obsession with The Nightmare Before Christmas, mainly because it is awesome, but yeah. Top stuff.
Well thats all from me, oh oh! wait! I feel so deprived! I finally worked out how much I get paid and its only $6.68 and hour. how cheap are they? Ashlea gets 8 something and she works at a Bakers Delight too and awwww, I feel so jibbed.
Anyway, CHEERS!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats state youth games?

11:50 am, June 05, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home