Friday, May 14

Wow! Check out new look blogger! Its sweet!
Yeah went to parliament and magistrates court today with school, my feet hurt. But I got cool socks, so now my feet are happy. I also discovered that work has finally paid me, which is a pleasant surprise. and woo! yeah! woohoo!
Goin to smories tonight, gonna get sick too. I can feel it in my bones... well stomach. But it should still be good.
Whats yellow and a whiz at maths?
A BANANA WITH A CALCULATOR!! HA HA
love that sweet bad joke out of amy's joke book, ooh! ooh! another!
Where do baby apes sleep?
IN APRICOTS! HAHAHAHA!
yeah, phew, I'm exhausted. I promise I'll blog more, maybe not as much as I used to but more than I have resently.
And I'll see YOU tomorrow! wink-wink, nudge-nudge, hows ya father?
Well I don't know if I will, but it'd be pretty special if I did.
cheers mates!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha! anonymous i am!

4:38 pm, May 18, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home