Saturday, April 24

Sorry about the amout of corny poetry recently, just got boreded. So bored that I now have alittle obsession with Act 4 of Shakespeares "As You Like It". And its just like I like it.

Rosalind: "Nay, an you be so tardy, come no more in my sight: I had as lief be wooed of a snail."
Orlando: "Of a snail?"
Rosalind: "Ay, of a snail; for though he comes slowly, he carries his house on his head; a better jointure, I think, than you make a woman: besides he brings his destiny with him."

Rosalind, you are so cool. Even if you have a little weird thing going on with Phebe. =S.
So what are you little people doing today, I'm working. Wait, have I told you that I got a job? At Bakers Delight? I might of mentioned it, but hey! I'm working class now. And already they have me working saturday and sunday. But I get to wear a funny hat, so that makes up for it. Oh! And that sexy checked apron.

"Come, woo me, woo me, for now I am in a holiday humour and like enough to consent. What would you say to me now, an I were your very very Rosalind?"

No me! Woo me! WOO! YEAH! WOOHOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home