Saturday, April 10

can I get a WOOP WOOP? awww, ok, don't worry 'bout it.
Where are you? How are you? Who are you today? I hope you're happy where you are.
Jeans, jeans, homemade jeans, jeans, jeans, oh so cool, jeans, jeans, made by me, jeans, made, last year at school. Yes they are jeans, and I'm very proud of them, even though the waistbands abit screwy...
Bones, sinking like stones, all that we have fought for, homes, places we've grown, all of us are done for...
So... I'm into the "...'s" today... tehehe, there they are again. I thought I saw her smile. do do do do do dooooo.
you can't touch this, can't touch this, my, my, my, music hits me so hard makes me say oh my Lord, thank you for blessing me with a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet. It feels good when you know you're down, a superdope homeboy from the Oaktown and I'm known as such and this is a beat of the can't touch.
tehehe, can't touch this. break it down! yeah, its good. Well I forgot the quote of the day stuff so I'm gonna just leave it. Or maybe I'll do it when I feel like it.

Quote: "and it's digestive system gets smashed hardcore and ends up being lodged in its brain" - guess who said that. =) His name starts with 'A'. lol, we weren't talking about dropping cats from the eiffel tower... umm... maybe we were... but he started it! I just sat there going "eww!", "save the kittens!" and "what if it hit one of the suports on the way down!! =(!"

Oh, all that I know, there's nothing here to run from, Cos yeah, everybody here, got somebody to lean on...

You are so beautiful to me... and I'll see YOU later! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home