Tuesday, December 2

You've got the music in you, Don't let go, You've got the music in you, One dance left, This world is gonn pull through, Don't give up, You've got a reason to live, Can't forget... we only get what we give....

Today shall be my special, music blog as I want some special music and I want some NOW!!

It's like you're always stuck in second gear, When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year, but I'll be there for you, When the rain starts to pour, I'll be there for you, Like I've been there before, I'll be there for you, 'Cause you're there for me too...

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road, Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go. So make the best of this test, and don't ask why. It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time. It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right. I hope you had the time of your life...

Little darlin' I feel the ice is slowly meltin', Little darlin' it seems like years since it's been clear, Here come the sun, here comes the sun, And I say it's all right, Here come the sun, la la la laa, here comes the sun, It's all right, it's all right...

I'm laughing at clouds, so dark up above, The sun's in my heart, and I'm ready for love, Let the stormy clouds chase, everyone from the place, Come on with the rain, I've got a smile on my face, I'll walk down the lane, with a happy refrain, Just singing, singing in the rain...

Good morning, it's a lovely morning. Good morning, what a wonderful day. We danced the whole night through. Good morning, good morning to you. I said good morning, see the sun is shinin'. Good morning, hear the birdies sing. It's great to stay up late. Good mornin', good mornin' to you...

First I was afraid, I was petrified, Kept thinking I could never live, without you by my side, But I spent so many nights, thinking how you did me wrong, I grew strong, I learned how to carry on...

Well there's a pretty girl servin' at the counter of the corner shop, She's been waitin' back there, waitin' for a dream, Her dreams walk in and out, they never stop, Well she's not too proud, to cry out loud, She runs to the street and she screams:
What about me? It isn't fair, I've had enough, now I want my share, Can't you see, I wanna live, you just take more than you give, more than you give...

And as we wind on down the road, Our shadows taller than our souls, There walks a lady we all know, Who shines white light and wants to show, How everything still turns to gold, And if you listen very hard, The tune will come to you at last, When all are one and one is all, To be a rock and not to roll...

Woe oh oh oh oh oh.....

And she's buying a stairway to heaven...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home