Saturday, November 29

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock. Jingle bells swing and jingle bells
ring. Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun. Now the jingle hop has begun.
December tomorrow. Hmmm. I GOT A VENUS FLY TRAP FROM MY BESTEST BUD KATE! yay! it is soo cool, but all of them are closed coz ppl were playing with them and seeing if they would close on their fingers. Its the coolest and some of them look like they have red lips. Rebuilding bridges in your mind, your eagerness now is on the line. Sorry, listening to radio, sometimes good, sometimes bad. Too many ads. Kelly just got back from netball, they lost the semi final. bother. Oh well, I think they still got another chance, hmm. Consider this, consider this, the hint of the century, consider this, the slip that brought me, to my knees failed, what if all these fantasies, come flailing around, now I've said too much....
You like potato and I like potarto, you like tomato and I like tomarto, potato, potarto, tomato, tomarto, let's call the whole thing off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home