Wednesday, November 26

Laughing at the sky
Shapah doo daa, and continuing with the vocal solo with the pah dee da dooop. While the sun isn't shining, the whole world is whineing, but me, I'm singing. I don't like being the only year 9 on music camp, it sucks. Its now that part of the show where Larry sings a silly song. Oh Barbara Manatee, you are the one for me, sent from up above, you are the one I love. i don't like peas. The Queen of hearts, she made some tarts, all on a summers day, the naive of hearts, he stole those tarts and took them right away. or some variation. I would like an e-mail, and e-mail pLAease! Anything from politics to your favourite type of cheese. or you could tell me to shut up and stop watsing my time trying to make everything rhyme. that one was a mistake. and I'm done.

P.S. How funky is your chicken? How funky is your chicken? How loose is your goose? Our goose is totally loose! hurrah for pointless chants!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home