Monday, November 3

Brilliance, pure brilliance mate. Nothing to say today, awesome party friday night for Halloween. And now I shall submerge into my homework and become a hermit. what a change! lol. Maybe I could actually get it done, but then wat would happen to my perfectly planned percrastination? I think I spelt that wrong but 'meh!'. Forget the words, forget what was said, I'm just the messenger between you and my head.
Sorry, but I need an outlet for my creativity (If thats wat you call it) and this is the place to do it. Yes and to note, teachers don't appreciate art, neither words nor pictures being outletted on tables. Its not graffiti! and if it passes on alittle smile then what trouble is it causing? NOTHING! Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage, then someone will say what is lost can never be saved...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home