Sunday, November 2

-The last few weeks have been a bit weird, I kept getting these blocks of bad stuff in my head. Neither relevent or real but it just really gets grabs of your emotions and throws them against a wall. Like a fake life or maybe and interpretation of how someone else is living. Its not a nice feeling but it opens your eyes to somethings like God. God is and awesome god and he will always be there and always love you. I guess I was missing this point when I went down the river of another life. So if anyone out there isn't feeling too crash hot just remember that and I send out all my hugs to you *hug**hug**hug**hug**hug**hug**hug**hug**hug**hug*!! :D:D
Nonscence may be back, most likely will, but I just thought I'd share it with all of who read this, lol, the only one is me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home