Thursday, December 30

and I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life...
hey hey guys and dolls, the French Master is back! Guess who's back, back, back. Back again. Frances' back, tell a friend. I am back, yeah I'm back. la la lack... tehehe ya lacky
so whats been up, I think I need to get back to blogger and write agood size blog. Its about time. I remember the times when I used to post three times in a day. ahhh the obsession. kinda miss it, kinda don't.
I want to tell you a story,
but I know you wont listen,
all you'd do is stare at my lips,
and say how you want to kiss them...
aww shucks... *blushes* true story, I wish... I really do...
and then I said something along the lines of... "anytime baby, anytime. just call me up, I'm yours, you're mine..."
and then we start dancing... well you dance and I do my thing that could be called dancing but is kinda not. just waving arms and moving feet in random directions. You know the one.
the one, the one, the one that will save us, the one the one, the one that craves us...
Wow this is good, I'm so glad I came back. And its good fun too, guess its cause its holidays and I'm bored.
nothing to do, but stare at my shoes, bored at home, with my holiday blues...
We are all the walking wounded...
thats out of one of the 'Lenore' comic books I have. I have the first 4. She's hot, you should check her out. She's the cute little dead girl. tehehe =)
five hundred, twenty-five thousand, six hundred minutes, five hundred, twenty-five thousand, six hundred minutes, how do you measure a year in the life... how about love? how about love? how about love? measure in love... seasons of loooooovveee...
I really like that song at the mo. its good, you should all download it. Seasons of Love - RENT.
WOO! YEAH! WOOHOO!
Well I think that was an excellent blog, if I don't say so myself... love ya's all.
adios australia's awesomest amigos!

(now add the colour Frances, oh yes nearly forgot)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home