Monday, November 15

So it is the monday, the monday before the world sees me as 16. wo - ho.
what is the meaning? Love is the answer. I love you. Did I ever tell you that, I really do love you? For all the ever after. You speak and I listen to you, because I feel that if I don't hear you now, I will never hear you again. And that would be the tragedy.I can;t hear you now...
the meaning, the ever, the love, the tragedy
m...e...l...t...
when ice melts it becomes water, the particles are not as close together, they're moving faster, it becomes weaker. I don't want to melt, I don't want to fall apart, but maybe that's what loves meant to be. The melting of two so that when they freeze again they will be one. But if only one melts, the bond will not last. Do I want to melt?

I don't want to wait, for our lives to be over, I want to know right now what will it be, I don't want to wait, for our lives to be over, will it be yes or will it be... sorry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home