Thursday, October 14

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AHHH! I forgot! the 11th was this blogs first birthday!! how cool is that!!
happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear bloggy, happy birthday to you.
Hip-hip horray! hip-hip horray! hip-hip horray! woo! one clap and one more to make it grow.
YAY!!!
happy happy birthday, from all of us to you, we wish it were our birthday so we could party too.

5 days til my AMEB exam! a few days before now i was abit worried, but I can ace it no problems. My trumpet teacher is so convincing. =)
and I got nominated for next year senior music captain! How cool! WOOT! mmmhmmm!
I got the music in me, I got the music in me, I got the music in mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmEEEEEEEE yeah!

This blog needs a present, so I'll be back when I find a good one. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home