Saturday, September 25

laughing at... my helmet hat...
hey hey! how you doing? have asked that in a while, been really self-centred with my blogs lately. oh well
I worked 7.5hrs today. which means I got a 15min break! paid of course. ahuh! yeah it was cool! and I sat at the back with my feeling fruity and sushi and thought about stuff. And now here I am again thinking about stuff? "what is this 'stuff?"' you ask. Well I shall tell you, but first I have to put into context. Last night, at church there was this all night prayer thing, and so it started at 8 and i asked my mum to pick me up at 10 because i needed sleep for work today (my feet really, really hurt, but 15mins! anyway...). And it was really really goooooood, and like, I dunno, I came to this huge conclusion that I don't give enough time to God (bit of an understatement) and that I should give more time.
But now I'm still trying out how to do that. Like yeah sure, I have heaps of wasted time where I just sit there and go "i'm bored!" but I never had that motavation, or botherness to actually do anything, and if I do do something then its not that, as if it was the last thing i'd do.
Also with matter and time, is my trumpet pratice, I'm not as good I thought i was at the songs on my AMEB extra list and now i'm getting a little stressed, but not like that would encourage me to pratice more.
So I need to change stress and laziness into ACTION! yay yay rah rah!
and thats what I need to do.... it's just doing it... and I was about to say that I'd probally write later on saying that I give up, its no use, or this whole thing again, but I not, because I'm not going to give in, and now its in writing... well I don't know, what difference does wrting it down make? anyway. I SHALL SUCCEED! but not off my own bat, I need God in this, and luckily, He loves me and is there. He loves you too!
Jesus loves you!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

1:07 pm, March 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I agree 100% agree with the last few comments. This blog has great opinions and this is why I continue to visit, thanks! ##link#

1:05 am, March 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home