Wednesday, November 12

Pajama Giraffes. They are my giraffes not yours, being all splodgie as they are. purple background. Me want milk and cookies. Well not milk, I dun like milk, maybe if its chocolate milk. mmm cookies, cookies are good though espesically subway double choc cookies. Boy, I could eat them all day, not with a sub aswell though, otherwise I'd be sick, and thats never noice. Even more if its avacardo sick, its like pea soup thats... well you get the picture, not very pretty. well, COOKIES ARE YUMMY! C is for cookie that good enough for me, C is for cookies thats good enough for me, oh cookie cookie cookie starts with C.
little dune buggy in the sand, little dune buggy in my hand. wow, my bro Jason is so cool (ross is cool too but yeah), he GAVE me his Presidents of the usa albums, both of them! Now I shall take the rest of his CD's! muhahaha! they will be mine! Nah I wouldn't steal them, maybe borrow them without his knowledge, but I would return them eventually. with his fuzzy little toey-oh-oh-oh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home