Saturday, November 8

I apologise for the last couple of days for I promised noncence and did not deliever. I want chicken, I want liver, meow mix, meow mix, please deliver! If knowledge is power, and ignorance is bliss what are we meant to do in life? twidle your thumbs? skim rock on a lake? dominate the world? create your own blog? happy, happy, joy, joy, happy, happy, joy. YAY! hey for anyone who may every read this I'm planning on making FREE custom made, braclet, wrist-hugging, fabic thingys. and they shall be free... conditions apply. So if you want to know what on earth I'm on about contact me saying "WANT ON EARTH ARE YOU ON ABOUT" and I'll understand and smile and nod my head and go "thats nice dear" . No I'll reply properly and possibly make you one.
patchwork made at the hands, forming something within the strands, it was once nothing, now something, just strange and interesting.
ha i reread that and I realised how lame it sounds. oooh man, do all my others sound as bad as that? oooh bobba. Oh well. Hugs and prayers out to anyone who ain't feeling too special. YOU ARE SPECIAL AND YOU SHOULD BE DAMN WELL PROUD OF IT!! If anyone owns a bible, please don't stone me for saying this, Psalm 91 is a good read if your not feeling your best.

When the rain comes it seems that everyone has gone away, when the night falls you wonder if you shouldn't find a place, to run and hide, but hidings such a lonely thing to do.... THIRD DAY! luv yas mate.
if you feel like hiding come hide with moi! "so we can be all steamy and thriffty at the same time". no, not really, sorry guys. Yeah, hiding is pretty lonely, join me so I shall not be lonely, but then I'll probally not be hiding if people knew where I am, unless you're playing sardines, but thats a completely different matter...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home