Saturday, November 8

go brigie, go brigie, go, go, go brigie. Tell those stuffed up, putter downerers to go away rudely! I would but its just one of my morals with those kinda o whatever. FUCK OFF YOU CREEPS AND LEAVE BRIGIE ALONE! You shall be poked in the kidneys for ever more! tehehe! i mean MUHAHAHA!! yay! well I showed them with my bold letters posted on the internet. and I think if any does choose to start up my fan club they have to change the name to the mystic spiral caral club, cause they rock more than me, and its a caral. Oh bobba, I've written 3 times in one day. LOOK AT MY LIFE! and I actually did stuff today. Which is quite strange, but no fear none was music homework due in friday, i mean friday week.....
and i'm going to start up the "go brigie" rant again coz its cool and she rocks! YAY! go brigie, go brigie, go, go, go brigie.
me feel happier now and I really couldn't damn well care if you noticed or cared. peace out people of the generation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home